Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dark Knight Review.... Coming Soon



I am going to a pre-screening of The Dark Knight on Wednesday. I'll write a review for it after I see it for everyone. I'm pretty pumped to see this movie, it looks bad ass. I love Christopher Nolan as a director. He did Memento which is one of my favorite movies. Actually, Pretty much everything else he has ever done is amazing (The Prestige, Insomnia, Batman Begins etc...). I'm not gonna lie the combination of one of my favorite directors in Nolan and one of my favorite actors in Christian Bale makes me a little bit aroused. I think Bale is one of the best actors out right now and really liked how he did Batman in the last film. And not to hop on the bandwagon but ever since I saw the first stills of Heath Ledger as The Joker (before he died), I have been excited to see what he has done with it. Plus, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart, Michael Caine, and of course the replacement of the zombie Katie Holmes all leads the make up of a great film. So, I'm geared up to see this movie for free, hell I would actually pay full price for this movie. I'll let everyone know how it is and let you know if it is worth the 9 bucks you will pay to see it on Friday. All indications point to yes it's worth it, and reviews that have come out have all been positive. I read something that said it is as close to a masterpiece as a superhero film can be. So check back in a couple of days for a full review. Don't worry I'll write something funny next, this serious blogging just isn't for me.

No comments: