Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Real FNL Spoilers!



A while back I wrote a post about my favorite drama Friday Night Lights, detailing what was to come in season 3. Well, apparently I was wrong with all my predictions and have found 2 links that discuss what is really going to happen. If you're a fan of the show (which you should be) you'll want to check these out.

The Ausiello Files

Hollywood Insider

Some Notes: I felt kind of cheated that we don't get to see what played out from season 2 due to the writers strike but judging from these articles it looks like we're headed for some major story lines in season 3. It's kind of sad that Smash and Street are leaving. It's also sad that this is the last year for most of the main cast since they are all graduating. I'm glad they are putting more focus on the Matt/Landry relationship though. I'm looking forward to Matt telling Landry he's retarded about 500 more times this year.

No comments: