Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Have to Pee!




I just woke up and I have to piss really bad. But instead of pissing, you know what I'm doing? Not pissing because Matt Steinhiser decided to take a 7 hour shower! I'm pretty sure it's not good to hold it in but I don't have any Gatorade bottles laying around like the old days. Back then everyone pissed in Gatorade bottles, even if a toilet was open. It was just the right thing to do! I can't pee outside because there are people everywhere and all the men would probably have hurt feelings if they saw me whip out my giant penis and all the ladies would try to have sex with me. But I really don't have time for such nonsense as I have to take a pretty long pee and sex with said ladies would surely slow down the peeing process. Oh well he's out now.

No comments: