Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Day Without a Gay!

Wow, It's been a while.......

So many of you may have heard that today is "A Day Without A Gay." Apparently, in order to protest the fact they can't get married, gays from around the country are going to call off work and not go shopping to show how important they are to the economy. I'm guessing that because of this the entire city of Boston will shut down.

Now this is all important because CGO's very own Chris Mckissick will also be joining in the protest.

"I think it's important that gays like myself get the same rights as you "Straighties," said Mckissick in People Magazine. "I someday hope to marry my life partner, Lunch Box."

Well Bones, all your friends here at this rarely updated blog support you but still hope you lose in the first round of Fantasy Football Playoffs.

No comments: